Wednesday, April 29, 2015

"Boriken" Now Published

"Boriken" is now published and is available on Amazon in ebook only.  Paperback is not yet available on Amazon but will be at a later date.
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_at_ep_srch?ie=UTF8&search-alias=books&field-author=Donald+H+Sullivan&sort=relevancerank

However "Boriken" is now available in both ebook and paperback at Riverok Books.
www.lulu.com/spotlight/dhsully

"Boriken" is a historical novella about the people of pre-Columbian Puerto Rico, and Boriken was the name given to the island by the Taino  before the arrival of Columbus.

1 comment:

Discovering the World Through My Son's Eyes said...

Hello Donald! As I stated in my reply comment to you on my blog... I am here perusing your blog. Wow! Your book Boriken was published less than a month ago, and I love the story line! Congrats! What is the age group for this book? I'm really interested in reading it. Thanks!